Defining the agenda for the event
To create an agenda for your event in VCC:
1. Click on “Events” tab.
2. Click on the event that you have already created.
3. Click on “Define the schedule” link, “Agenda” button or “Agenda for the event” link (see blue arrows in the figure)
4. In the agenda section, click on “Add session” button to create an agenda item.
5. Fill the agenda entry title, the start time and the duration and click on “Next step” button
6. You can now edit details such as the speakers, which can be site users or external users, or the description
7. If you want to enclose a file, click on “New attachment” link.
8. If the type of your event is “Meeting”, you can embed video for this agenda item
9. If the type of your event is “Virtual Meeting” or “Virtual Congress”, you can reserve hardware and software resources for this agenda item, select both streaming and recording
10. Click on the “Finish” button to commit your changes.
11. If you want to add a divider to indicate breaks, like coffee or lunch breaks, click on “Add divider” button. You can set the start time and the reason for the break. Click on “Create” button to add the divider.
12. If your event takes longer than one day, you can add a new session for the second day. Each day has its own tab with the specified agenda items.