Creating a virtual congress
To create a virtual congress in Global:
1. Click on Events tab.
2. Click on Virtual Congress on the right side of the page.
3. Type a title and description for your event.
4. Type or select the space users organising the event.
5. Type the event’s location.
6. Choose the participation modes, which let you decide how people can connect to the virtual meeting.
a. Isabel means the underlying open source video-conferencing software.
b. Web the opportunity to participate via web browser.
7. Click on Create button.
8. Once you have created the event, you can: